Come and be part of our successful teams
Working for a forward-thinking Charity, that is innovative and caring is something that you could be part of.
Being part of our team will enable you to use all your current skills and energy to support individuals with a learning disability in a variety of current vacancies we have. We believe in empowering our employees and the individuals we support to achieve their aspirations, and to live their lives, their way.
If you know you can make a difference to the individuals we support, then this is the place for you to come and work. It’s going to get tough at times, but those moments you experience when you have a break-through will be priceless.
Now is the time to take a leap of faith and come and join our dedicated and inspiring teams.
Why Jubilee House?
- We offer competitive salaries
- An opportunity to make a real difference to your community
- A generous holiday entitlement, starting at 23 days per annum
- A 24 hour employee assistance programme helpline
- A structured training and development programme
- An auto enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- An open and honest workplace
Come and join our team today! To discuss further, please contact our Human Resources team on 01707 390107 or alternatively via email at HR@jubileehouse.com.
Click here to check out our latest vacancies.