After School Club
After Schools Group – New from September 2019!
We will be offering a new after school’s group for special educational needs and disability (SEND) children and young people in Hertfordshire. Based in the Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield area, this exciting new project will be fully funded for local families and will promote independence, well-being and inclusion in community based activities.
Who is it for?
- The groups will be available to children and young people with learning disabilities.
- Groups will be split into the appropriate age ranges: 5-11 years and 12-16 years.
- All children and young people accessing the group will reside in Hertfordshire and will have an EHCP in place or a supporting statement from a GP or SENCO.
- Each group will run a 6 week programme and will consist of 2 x 3 hour sessions per week during term time
- Parent/carers will be required to drop off and collect their child from a specified base in the Welwyn Garden City or Hatfield area
- Spaces are limited to 8 children/young people per group and are subject to a short assessment
How can I sign up/what’s next?
- Register an interest by completing the form below with as much detail as possible
- Once we have received your information we will be touch to discuss further
- An assessment form will be sent out for you to complete in more detail
- We will arrange a face-face visit to finalise the assessment process and offer a place
Apply for a place
Please complete the following form to register your interest and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.