The cookies used on Jubileehouse.co.uk are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
• Strictly necessary
‘Strictly necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, donation pages and online donations. These cookies don’t gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these ‘strictly necessary’ cookies to:
• Remember things like information you’ve entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
• Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the donation payment page
• Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Cookies we have defined as ‘strictly necessary’ cookies will NOT be used to:
• Gather information that could be used to advertise appeals or services to you
• Remember your preferences beyond your current visit
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how our website will perform during your visit.
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as ‘strictly necessary':
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you visit) and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use these ‘performance’ cookies to:
• Provide statistics on how our website is used
• See how effective our adverts are (we don’t use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
• Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
• Test different designs of our website
Cookies we have defined as ‘performance’ cookies will NOT be used to:
• Gather information that could be used to advertise appeals or services to you on other websites
• Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
• Target adverts to you on any other website
In some cases, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don’t allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of ‘performance’ cookies.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as (#SEE ABOVE). The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website.
We use ‘targeting’ cookies to:
• Link to social networks who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
• Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
Here is a list of ‘targeting’ cookies provided by 3rd parties:
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us:
• Phone: 01707 390107 (open 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday, open 9.00am to 3.00pm Friday)
• Email: email@example.com