“I was introduced to Jubilee House as adviser on HR issues and since then have been impressed by the enthusiasm and commitment of the staff team to increasing the services offered, which have obviously been of great benefit to many people. I am very pleased to be a member of Jubilee House”
Members support is key to our success
Jubilee House supports people with learning disabilities, empowering them to live happy and fulfilled lives by providing individually tailored support.
Would you like to become a Jubilee House Member and help to make a difference?
Effective membership in a charity can bring real benefits to both the charity and the members as the active membership keeps the trustee body refreshed and improves its accountability. It also enables individuals to be more involved in their local communities.
What a strong membership does for us:
- Enhances our board’s transparency and accountability.
- Provides a greater appreciation of needs.
- Improves the impact of our advocacy role.
- Provides a potential source of new trustees.
What would being a member do for you:
- Enhance your awareness of local learning disability issues.
- Provide the opportunity to support the organisation.
- Provide an opportunity to influence the governance and management of the organisation.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a member please contact Lauren at email@example.com